We use magnetic SPRI bead technology to purify PCR products >100 bp, and elute in 40μl H2O (enough for 6-7 sequencing reactions)
Submit PCR products in 10μl total volume according to these guidelines:
Please ensure that all of your samples are normalized to the same volume. If you need more than 10 μl cleaned up, indicate this on your order form.
By Plate: $60/plate
1. For PCR reactions that consist of a single product and PCR products over 100bp.
2. Up to 95 samples (we need well A1 for sequencing control).
3. Please indicate on your order form the volumes of your PCR reactions.
4. If you want to sequence your clean PCR products, please provide primers at 10 μM concentration and indicate on your order form where each primer should be placed. If you have more than 3 or 4 primers per plate, it is best to provide us with a corresponding primer plate (aliquot 5ul of 1μM primer per well).
5. To submit your PCR reactions, you will need to use a 96 well half skirted or semi skirted PCR plate.
By Tube: $2.00/sample
1. For PCR reactions that consist of a single product over 100bp.
2. Please indicate on your order from the volume of your PCR reactions.
3. If you want us to sequence the samples after cleanup, please provide your sequencing primers at 1 or 10 μM concentration and indicate on your order form where each primer should be placed.
4. Please download and fill out the PCR Cleanup by Tube Order Form and submit the form with your samples.
Copyright © 2018 UC Berkeley DNA Sequencing Facility - All Rights Reserved.